What to include with your application
- $40 fee (unless you qualify for a fee grant or military waiver)
- self-reported ACT or SAT scores (KU's ACT code is 1470 and SAT code is 6871)
- self-reported grades and GPA from high school course work
- list of your senior-year courses (if you're applying to the University Honors Program, you'll need to upload a copy of your transcript or have it sent to the Office of Admissions)
- if applicable, official GED or HiSET high school equivalency test scores
Submit your complete application by Nov. 1, and you'll automatically be considered for KU's renewable scholarships — no essays or transcripts required.
You’ve applied. What's next?
You'll get an email after we receive your application, but you can always check your admission status. You should hear a decision in about two weeks after your application is complete.