What to include with your application
- $40 fee (unless you qualify for a fee grant or military waiver)
- self-reported ACT or SAT scores (KU's ACT code is 1470 and SAT code is 6871)
- self-reported grades and GPA from high school course work
- list of your senior-year courses (if you're applying to the University Honors Program, you'll need to upload a copy of your transcript or have it sent to the Office of Admissions)
- if applicable, official GED or HiSET high school equivalency test scores
Submit your complete application by Nov. 1, and you'll automatically be considered for KU's renewable scholarships — no essays or transcripts required.
How to update a submitted application
If you need to change your GPA, add improved test scores, change your personal information or let us know you've decided not to attend KU, you'll need to submit an update to your application.
You’ve applied. What's next?
You'll get an email after we receive your application, but you can always check your admission status. You should hear a decision in about two weeks after your application is complete.