Our group visits can include
- an introduction to KU or advice on how to prepare for college from an admissions representative
- a one-hour walking tour of campus led by a student ambassador
- lunch on campus
That's just the beginning. While you're here, consider adding these activities to your visit:
High school groups
- a tour and presentation from the Office of Multicultural Affairs
- a panel discussion with current KU students
- an overview of Supportive Educational Services
- residence hall tours
Student panels and departmental presentations are based on availability. Plan to spend about an hour on each additional activity.
Middle school groups
Self-guided activities could include
- a scavenger hunt on Jayhawk Boulevard
- visits to Booth Family Hall of Athletics and the DeBruce Center
- trips to KU's museums (closed on Mondays)
Have more questions?
Just ask us! Contact Kaci Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-5416.
How much does it cost?
Group visits are free. The cost of lunch or additional activities is not provided.
How many people can I bring?
Group visits are for large groups of students. If you have fewer than 5 students, please consider one of our other visit options.
You may bring up to 120 students. One chaperone is required for every 10 students (1:8 for middle schools). If you have a group larger than 120 students, please contact Kaci Bray directly at email@example.com or 785-864-5416.
When should we arrive?
We recommend you arrive 15-20 minutes before your group visit. Campus tours cannot be guaranteed for groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late.
How do I cancel my group visit?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your group visit, contact Kaci Bray at least three business days in advance at 785-864-5416.