Group visits are for large student groups and are scheduled by counselors or group leaders.
SELECT YOUR GRADE LEVEL
WHEN CAN MY GROUP VISIT?
You can request a visit Monday - Thursday between the following dates:
- Spring: January 18 - May 3
- Summer: May 29 - August 9
- Fall: August 27 - December 6
WHAT TO EXPECT
OUR GROUP VISITS INCLUDE:
- a one-hour introduction to KU presentation or advice on how to prepare for college from an admissions representative
- (for high school groups and based on ambassador availability) a one-hour walking tour of campus led by a student ambassador
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN I BRING?
Group visits are for large groups of students. If you have fewer than 10 students, please consider one of our other visit options.
You may bring up to 120 students. One chaperone is required for every 10 students (1:8 for middle schools). If you have a group larger than 120 students, please contact Cailan Silva by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Group visits are free! Lunch is not provided, but please inquire about a group discount coupon for our dining hall if your group is interested in having lunch while on campus.
WHEN SHOULD WE ARRIVE?
We recommend you arrive 15-20 minutes before your group visit. Campus tours cannot be guaranteed for groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY GROUP VISIT?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your group visit, contact Cailan Silva at least three business days in advance by email at email@example.com or 785-864-3911