Crimson & Blue Open House
Friday, October 12, 2018
Come see us for Crimson and Blue Day, where you'll learn about everything the University of Kansas has to offer, including our outstanding academic programs and rich traditions and history. This open-house style event allows guests to choose which tours and sessions they would like to experience.
Session & tour examples include:
- Campus tours and housing tours
- Academic sessions and tours
- A Student Resource Fair highlighting support and involvement opportunities at KU
- Many all-day opportunities for you to explore KU
Parking & Directions:
Mini Crimson & Blue Days
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Friday, October 19, 2018
Visit our hilltop campus for Mini Crimson and Blue Day, where you'll learn about all things KU, including the admissions process, student opportunities, and what it means to be a Jayhawk. This is similar to an Open House with sessions you choose from - you do not select times when you register - you simply attend the sessions you want to attend.
Sessions to choose from:
- Introduction to KU by an Admissions Representative
- Campus Tour
- Breakout session in an academic area of your choice
- Optional housing tour
For free parking, please park in the Kansas Union Parking Garage.