How to transfer college credits

To transfer credit from another institution

Contact the institution or go to their website to learn how to request an official transcript. Request that they send it to KU electronically. If the institution needs to mail a physical transcript, it can be sent to this address:

Office of Admissions
1502 Iowa St.
Lawrence, KS 66045

Once we receive your official transcript, we'll process it and post your transfer work to your KU record.


Use this tool to search for courses offered at another institution and see how they have previously transferred to KU.


Visit KU

Aerial view of KU campusCome for a visit. Experience KU in person. It's the best way to make your decision.

Explore visiting options