Multicultural Visit Opportunities
- Destination KU is designed for admitted, first generation, and students of color.
- Leadership Symposiums help students prepare for college, make connections, and develop skills.
On the Road
- Jayhawk Nights - Crimson and Blue, coming to you in 2017!
- Preview KU - KU academic schools, departments, students and staff travel to Wichita, Omaha and Tulsa to visit with future Jayhawks!
- Rock Chalk Roadshow - Don't miss this annual tradition! Calling all Kansas students and families to come out and learn about all things KU from faculty, staff, alumni and students.
Whether you want a more personal visit to review your interests with an advisor, or a larger informative opportunity with other future Jayhawks, our visit days will meet your needs. Be sure to choose the visit option that best fits your goals, and get ready to experience a day on The Hill.
The University of Kansas is dedicated to helping our community. If you are visiting between October 3rd and October 31st, we will be collecting non-perishable food for KU Hunger Awareness Month, which benefits local charities. If you can, please bring non-perishable food items to donate to this worthy cause. You can drop your food items off when you check-in for your visit.
6-10th graders are welcome to attend Jayhawk Days visits, or contact us for additional opportunities.
We'll come to you!
Check back here later for our upcoming high school visit dates, or ask your rep.