KU on the Road
- Rock Chalk Roadshow
We're hitting the road and visiting cities across Kansas. Register today.
- Preview KU
Let us show you how becoming a Jayhawk will change your life. Details and registration info coming soon.
Multicultural Visit Opportunities
- Destination KU for admitted, first generation, and students of color.
- Early outreach group visits for middle school students in
grades 6 - 8.
- Leadership Symposiums students prepare for college, make connections, and develop skills.
- Multicultural Visit Day program providing college prep and multicultural opportunities for students of color.
- Super Saturday (spring) for middle school students in grades 6 - 8, especially first-generation students and students of color.
- TRIO, AVID, and other organizational groups.
KU Events Overseas
Look out, India! Shannon will join the International Knowledge Center and several other universities for an alumni and friends reception in a city near you.
International Business Park, Oberoi Garden City
Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400063
8, Windsor Place, Connaught Place, Janpath Road
New Delhi - 110001
45/1A, JBS Haldane Ave, Gobra, Kolkata
West Bengal - 700046
Mindspace, Survey No 64, Bldg No 15
Raheja IT Park, High-Tech City Road
Hyderabad, Teangana - 500081
4/2 Millers Road, Opposite: Vikram Hospital
Bangalore - 560052
Whether you want a more personal visit to review your interests with an advisor, or a larger informative opportunity with other future Jayhawks, our visit days will meet your needs. Be sure to choose the visit option that best fits your goals, and get ready to experience a day on The Hill.
We'll come to you!
Check back here later for our upcoming high school visit dates, or ask your rep.
Our visit days are designed to meet your needs, answer your questions, and mesh with your interests. You'll get insider information from current KU students, tour the campus, and learn about admissions requirements and preparing for college. Some of our visits can be customized to include meeting with a professor or advisor about your academic interests or to add additional tours. Take a look at your options, and pick a date. We're ready to show you around.
Includes a presentation, walking tour, optional housing tour, and optional academic meeting (year-round).
- November 8, 2013
- March 10, 2014