KU Class of 2018
A little about me
- My favorite KU tradition is making newspaper cones and throwing confetti to welcome the Jayhawks into Allen Fieldhouse.
- One of my most memorable KU experiences was my study abroad trip to Paris, France.
- My hobbies include reading, baking, running, and painting.
- I love coffee, cats, and all things Disney.
- After graduation, I plan on going back to France to teach English. Eventually, I hope to return to the United States, where I can teach both English and French.