Earning Credit for High School Work

You might be able to earn college credits or start taking KU courses at a higher level based on classes and exams you've already taken in high school. You may receive credits in one of two ways, either from AP/CLEP/IB test scores, or from retroactive credit. For questions about AP, CLEP, or IB please contact the Office of Admissions at 785-864-3911 or transfercredit@ku.edu.

Find out what credits KU offers for

You may also be eligible for exemptions from KU Core Goals.