Department of Architecture
for incoming freshmen from accredited, out-of-state high schools
The Department of Architecture admits first-year students. Prospective students who are interested in architecture must meet the school’s requirements.
- 3.0+ GPA and
- Rank in top 15 percent of your class and
- Take 3 years of science, including a course in physics (preferred), and
- Take 3 years of math, including trigonometry, precalculus, or calculus (preferred) and
- 26+ ACT math score (600+ SAT math score)
- Applicants for the master’s of architecture program: submit drawing requirement and prospective student interest profile.
Admission is competitive.How to apply