You're the expert.
You know your student's strengths and potential, and you want a university that's a good fit. We recognize the important role you play. As you and your student consider KU, keep this in mind:
- We offer an outstanding education. Our academic programs are respected around the world.
- We're affordable. We offer millions of dollars in renewable scholarships and grants. Our freshman tuition plan guarantees that your student's tuition won't increase for four years.
- Student safety is a top priority for us.
- Our graduates are successful. KU grads are employed worldwide.
Deadlines for incoming U.S. freshmen
- Nov. 1 apply for KU renewable scholarships
- Mar. 1 apply for financial aid (priority deadline)
- May 1 pay enrollment deposit to save your spot
- May 1 apply for state aid (Kansas residents)
We'll support your student from application to graduation — and beyond:
- Schedule a KU visit
- Academic programs
- Choosing a major
- Transferring credit
- Renewable scholarships
- Tuition & fees
- Financial aid
- Career connections
- KU Alumni Association
- KU Parent Association
- KU Parent Assistance