- "My favorite KU memory is…”
Walking through the Campanile on graduation day with my best friend. It was a moment that I had been waiting for all four years at KU.
- “I became a Jayhawk because…”
I chose KU because I wanted to get out of my comfort zone. It would have been very easy to stay in my hometown and finish my degree. However, when I was on the KU campus I felt a sense of excitement and new opportunity.
- "Being a Jayhawk means..."
Being part of a family full of tradition and pride for KU.
- The best advice I ever got:
To let go of the things you can’t change.
- My best advice for college students
Not to let challenging classes get the best of them- it’s in those classes that you usually do the most learning.
- My guilty pleasure
I love the movie "Mean Girls."
- My super power would be:
Flying- I would love to be able to fly wherever I’d like at my own convenience.
- The last thing I read for fun was:
"Why Not Me?" by Mindy Kaling
- What’s your favorite spot on campus?
I love Marvin Grove- it’s the best spot for a picnic!
- What’s at the top of your bucket list?
I would love travel to all the continents- I’ve got three down!
- If you had your own Big Jay outfit, where would you wear it?
I would wear it all over the world and take selfies at the world’s most popular tourist attractions like the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and the Great Wall of China.
- Where is the most unexpected place you've ever heard or said, "Rock Chalk"?
I was on my way to the east coast and I was in the airport buying a bagel and someone from afar yelled Rock Chalk! It was a really special moment.