- “Being a Jayhawk means..."
Coming from all different backgrounds and still be able to have one thing in common...Being a Jayhawk!
- "I'm most proud of..."
Being the first in my family to graduate from college.
- What's your favorite spot on campus?
Wescoe Beach. It's a great place to hangout and people watch between classes.
- What's the best KU tradition?
Rock Chalk Chant for sure.. I got goose bumps when I first heard it.
- Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Karl Marx, Bernie Sanders, and the Dancing Crabs from the Amanda Show.
- If you had your own Big Jay outfit, where would you wear it?
- Where is the most unexpected place you've ever heard or said, "Rock Chalk"?
I'm from South Carolina, which is about a hour and 1/2 from Duke and Tarheel country. As I'm walking through the Airport I'm greeted with about 10 discreet "Rock Chalks" as I walked by. It was as if they knew we were in enemy territory but couldn't help recognizing another fellow Jayhawk! That was the moment I realized that KU was not just my school of choice, but a national brand!