- Final deadline to apply for fall 2016 semester was August 8, 2016.
- Final deadline to apply for fall 2017 semester is August 7, 2017.
- Apply early for admission for summer/fall 2017 semester and to be considered for fall 2017 scholarships.
- Sign up for student housing once you're admitted.
- Check how your courses will transfer.
- Schedule a campus visit.
- Apply early for spring 2017 semester to receive an invitation to the first transfer orientation and enrollment session.
- Official transcripts must be submitted to confirm your admission status for spring 2017 semester.
- Jan. 1: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Use KU's federal student code: 001948
- Final deadline to apply for Spring 2017 semester is January 3, 2017
- Feb 1: Final deadline to apply for transfer scholarships.
- March 1: Priority date to file the FAFSA. File earlier if you can.
- Early transfer orientation and enrollment sessions begin.
- Final deadline to apply for summer 2017 semester is May 23.
- Official transcripts must be submitted to confirm your admission status and scholarships for Summer and Fall 2017 semesters.
- Transfer orientation and enrollment sessions begin.